This popular US quality built (Northwest) Motoryacht offers spacious accommodations for six (6) owners and guests in three (3) luxurious en-suite staterooms. In addition, there is an additional berth located all the way aft (under the aft deck with separate entrance) for one (1) crew.
Welcome aboard “Tulchan”. Stepping onto the large integrated swim platform aft, we notice the two large deck hatches for storage, a slide out swim ladder, hot & cold shower and multiple safety grab rails. Up two steps to port onto the aft deck with a built-in upholstered settee aft, a large table with two custom teak chairs with matching navy blue cushions. There is a large storage under the sole, aft deck engine controls, two capstans to assist with dockage, access to the walk around decks and overhead hatch to the Flybridge via a S/S ladder to port. From the aft deck forward, a stainless steel framed sliding door allows access to the main salon.
The natural teak finish cabinetry and wood paneling with the light colored carpeting, overhead liner and soft earth tone fabrics is warm and inviting. A large “L-Shaped” sofa is to port with a hydraulically operated Hi/Low table that allows it to convert from a coffee table to formal dining in a few seconds. Across to starboard are two custom recliner chairs with a custom table and forward is a large cabinet that houses the entertainment system and a wet bar. One remarkable feature is the large windows and floor to ceiling glass aft bulkhead of the salon for spectacular visibility.
Up two steps to the galley and pilothouse, this area is also surrounded with large windows for incredible views underway. The galley offers full size stainless steel appliances, abundant storage, easy access to the Flybridge and fully open to the pilothouse and large settee forward.
Forward of the galley, the pilothouse features a large “L-Shaped” raised settee, two “Stidd” chairs and sliding doors port and starboard to access the side decks. The electronics for navigation and communications are displayed in a large console forward at center.
Down through the curved stairwell is the access to the day head that doubles as the mid-ship twin berth stateroom en-suite head. Forward a few steps up is the VIP stateroom with an Island berth at center, overhead skylight hatch and a spacious private head to starboard.
Going aft in the companionway is the access to the owner’s midship full-beam stateroom. The king size berth is at center with built-in drawers under. There is a built-in desk with drawers to starboard, two large cedar-lined hanging lockers aft and a custom built additional mirrored closet to port. The master head features a 5’ bathtub with shower and top-of-the-line hardware.
The Flybridge is easily accessed from the interior galley/pilothouse stairwell or from the aft deck ladder. “Tulchan” is equipped with a retractable Bimini Top. An “L-Shaped” upholstered settee is to starboard; across is a storage cabinet housing a BBQ grill. Forward are two “Stidd chairs” and the console with full instrumentation and aft is the “boat deck” with a hydraulic crane for a large tender.
The separate crew accommodations are located all the way aft (under the aft deck). Access is through an oversize hatch within the built-in aft deck settee via a staircase easily accessed. The crew area offers (1) berth to starboard, a stacked washer/dryer unit, sink and storage cabinets and a marine head to port.
Access to the full beam, stand up engine room is through a water tight door at center of the crew quarters forward bulkhead. The spacious "stand up" engine compartment offers easy access to all machinery and related systems from the fuel tank with site gauges to the freshwater pumps, watermaker, generators, hydraulics, etc.
M/Y "Tulchan" Noticeable Special Features:
• Cork decking of aft deck and flybridge decks
• Second generator upgrade to 20Kw with second PTO for thruster
• Additioanl 2 ton A/C unit for aft deck area
• Custom built 6 cu.ft. S/S freezer under settee in pilothouse
• 3" S/S safety rails to swim platform edge
• Teak venetian blinds for main deck windows (salon & galley)
• Custom built salon furniture with bookshelves and (2) recliner chairs
• Custom built storage cabinet in master head
• Additional 100 gallons S/S fresh water tank (builder supplied) for 385 gallons total vs. 285 gallons (standard fresh water capacity)
• Additional overhead storage cabinets to forward galley
• Flybridge helm and companion chairs upgraded to "Stidd"
• Custom built 5' long aluminum swim ladder with S/S mounting recess sockets on swim platform (stores on flybridge)
• Custom built bookshelves with keepers and wine storage under stairs to flybridge
• New overhead liner
• Bottom paint and complete underwater gear maintenance, including cutlass bearings, alignment, prop speed coating, etc.
• All new batteries installed