Flag / Nationality:
Engine Hours (Approximate):
Complete Refit 2013/2014
- Repaint topside including non-skid Awl-Grip
- Hatteras swim platform with ladder
- All new latches
- New stainless steel rams and new motors new hoses for both trim tabs
- New aluminum frame and canvas over cockpit
- Large Bluewater teak and high polish 27 coats table cockpit
- New bilge pumps and fish tank pumps
- New compressors and adjustable thermostats on outside refrigeration 3 units
- New exterior DDEC controls
- New 6 man life raft
- New Intellian Satellite
- Both propellers redone and balanced by SS propellers
- New cutlass bearings both shafts
- New stainless steel 75 pound anchor
- 2008 11’ Zodiac tender with 40hp Yamaha plus new mounts and cover
- New outside speaker and satellite radio system with remote
- New blue LED underwater lights and cockpit LED lights and installation
- Total refit of old interior and lighting. 1 year project all new Mahogany wood interior everywhere including bathrooms. Mahogany Wood Panel Material from Ultra Wood Pompano Beach
- New Aft Deck Entry Door – Custom Glass Door
- New LED lighting thru out
- New stove, new microwave, new ice maker , new SubZero refrigerator
- 7 New Samsung TVs
- New custom Ultra Leather sofa and custom Hatteras table
- All air-conditioning and fan motors redone, repaired or replaced new
- New Garmin GPS Maps 7212 plus new VHF radios and other electronic items and installation
- New headliner, new interior Ultra- leather
- All hoses, clamps replaced on both engines, heat exchangers redone on both engines, all items checked including turbos work completed by RPM Ft Lauderdale.
- Both generators gone thru and parts replaced
- Stabilizers rebuilt plus new larger fins
- Water maker rebuilt and new water heater
Friendship sleeps 6 in the Master and Guest Staterooms plus Crew Quarters. There are 3 Staterooms and 3 Heads with showers plus crew cabin forward of the Engine Room. Crew cabin is separate from Owner’s party. The hull is an extended and improved version of the 60 Convertible hull with a finer entry, balsa-cored hull sides and prop pockets to reduce draft.
Master Stateroom is forward with queen centerline berth and private head with Jacuzzi tub. Guest staterooms midship, each with private head and shower. Port guest has twin side-by-side berths which convert to queen if desired and starboard guest has cross over berths and access door to crew cabin and engine room. Washer/Dryer is situated outboard in crew cabin to port.
The Main Salon is laid out with a large custom Ultraleather U-Shaped settee with storage below, opposite are two leather chairs, entertainment center and main electrical panels behind doors.
Moving forward is a large dinette. To port is the well-equipped Galley with ample storage.
The enclosed, air conditioned bridge above, include two helm seats and two settees situated aft and port. The large and well laid out helm stations include full electronics, engine control and monitoring.
TOTAL REFIT 2013/2014! SEE COMPLETE REFIT 2013/2014 SECTION FOR FULL DETAILS ABOVE.